Monday 3 May 2010

Wedding Dress Inspirations

Well, Sundays are suppose to be my day "off" but I don't really know the meaning of the word ;). Magazines are hard to get down here in Puerto Vallarta, much less wedding magazines. So, when a friend of mine sent me oodles and another friend brought them to me, I had to dive right-in for ideas and inspiration for some of our upcoming events. And, while doing that, I found I was also wedding dress inspired! I came across these next dresses as my favs! And realized there is a trend (which has not quite reached down here yet but I know it will) of some sort of crystal accent to dresses - which I just LOVE. So, without further ado....

I absolutely love this crystal looking "belt" around this dress! Honestly, not quite sure if I love the dress, but I definitely heart heart the belt!


I LOVE the crystal accents on this dress. The rest of the dress is so simple but those crystal accents just make it stand-out and you think "regal." I would love to see this idea but captured in silkier, more beach friendly fabric....


Back to Simone - I mean - words really cannot even describe how beautiful this dress is!


Really, this dress came close to capturing my heart heart hearts but, in the end, the decision came down to what I thought would work the best with a beach wedding. Not saying this dress wouldn't - but you'll see why down below. I absolutely adore this dress. The flower/crystal accent is absolutely stunning.




I wish I could have seen the whole dress, but I think this neckline is WOW and holds so much promise!

Well, okay I went to find the dress, and will admit, HEART the neckline but not blown away completely by the dress - it's more the fabric than anything....


And, no, not because their name is so similar to mine ;). I love everything about this dress - the lace, the crystal accents, the way it accents the waist but gives curve to the hip - it's sexy but not too sexy, romantic .... ahhhhh........

I actually found this dress on a live person (aka - not a fashion shoot ;) over at Avenia Bridal, and thought I would share:

Seriously, isn't that beautiful?!

Yes, yes - more maracas coming your way tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina