Saturday 13 March 2010

Real Wedding - Carina's Celebration....

Well, this made it all worth it folks! Carina just sent me this photo today to show me that her guests really did enjoy the maracas and it made me smile - I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so many maracas on their person at one time before! Just an awesome picture....


We are working hard on our upcoming March wedding (can't wait to put it together!!) and have so many April/May maraca orders that you're going to think our blog is raining maracas! And, last for the season (but definitely not least), we're also busy working-out Ashley's design for her May 22nd wedding in San Pancho! So, I'll be back ;).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am interested in getting Maracans made for my August 9th wedding! How much do theyh cost?
They are so cute!

Mishka said...

April - hello! :) thank you for your comment - just email me at amishkadesigns@yahoo.com....

Anonymous said...

Mishka, Hello, my name is Reshanda - Please check your email. I put an in order request. Thank you

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina