Saturday 3 April 2010

Month of Flowers....

I have some photos back from Mariah's wedding but there is so much going on that I think it might be a week or so before I am able to post! First I need to give a big "shout out" to Amy who was married this March 31st in Las Caletas and Heather who tied the knot at the Grand Palladium in Nuevo Vallarta!


Plumeria.....
Amy wanted a plumeria flower in pink with touches of orange - we'd never done one of those before and I must admit this is definitely one of my heart hearts! It's hard to see from my photo but the shake me tags were also with a rose plumeria and touch of orange but the orange showed up more strongly ;).
Blue, Silver and White....
Heather told me they didn't really have a "theme" per se, but that she really liked the white flowers we'd done previously but wanted something like that done in her colors of turquoise blue and white ... when she told me that she had a lot of silver accents in her wedding I suggested she add the extra color and I absolutely love how it turned out!
Next up will be Mariah's wedding - very different and super cool, so I can't wait to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina