Sunday 25 April 2010

Striking Fuchsia & Black!

The biggest Congratulations goes to Reymee & John who tied the knot this past Saturday at the Marriott! Reymee came to us last June with an idea, more or less, of what she was looking for - but, once she passed the invite, well we both knew that had to be the design! I absolutely love the invite which was created by Smock Paper.



These maracas were painted by none other than Omar himself - and I think, as usual, he did a sweet job!



Look like I might have a slight break this week before our next slew of maracas next weekend - so, I might post something OTHER than maracas and weddings and get back to the nitty gritty of DESIGN - haha! :)

1 comments:

Reymee Racuya said...

Mishka,
I truly am so happy how the maracas turned out. They were a major hit with our guests and you should have seen how many people were hoarding. lol. They turned out excellent and Omar did an amazing job with the design. i can't believe how much it looked exactly like the inviation. Thank you again for everything and thank you for the shout out on your blog.

It's too bad we didn't get to meet, but I am so happy we bought the maracas. I will highly recommend you to anyone and everyone.

Thanks
Reymee

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina