Friday 26 February 2010

Real Wedding - Lindsay's Celebration...

I received a real treat today - just when I needed it, as I had a long day arguing with a shipping company - which I will talk about later....

Amy from Fiestas Los Cabos sent me a picture today of what Lindsay's maracas looked like on her reception table - the photographer was Spencer Combs .... I think the table looks amazing and the photo is beautiful!


Then Lindsay sent me some IRL photos of her wedding and, after seeing them, I wish I had been there because it looked like a lot of fun!







Thank you ladies for sharing!! It's not often we get to see how it all comes together, so this was awesome! (heart heart!)

More favors coming your way....stay tuned.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina