Sunday 8 November 2009

Colorful, Festive and Fun!

A big shout out goes to Jaclyn who was married yesterday at the Dreams Resort PV! Jaclyn sent me two pictures when she was talking with me about her maraca inspirations....


HER INVITE


DRESS INSPIRATION



Jaclyn loved the look of Britt's maracas, so we kept it fairly close to that design in her colors .... ALTHOUGH once again we had a turqouise problem, convincing me that I need actual ribbon samples or big blocks of turqouise samples because turqouise down here is not the same as up north! :) But, in the end, we fixed the problem and, of course, everything ended happily ever after!





Next week I will have photos of Jennifer & Matthew's Old World Rustic Charm wedding that you are not going to want to miss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina