Monday 16 November 2009

Purple, Orange, Red and Yellow and Into the Sunset They Go!

A big shout out goes to Emily who was married Saturday in Las Caletas and Liz who tied the knot in Zihuatanejo!!

Emily wanted our ever popular lacy romance maracas in festive colors of orange and purple and some "shake me tags" to boot .... this was the result! :)







Liz sent us her invites - I've never seen orange so vibrant before and what an inspiration! She wanted some menus and place cards for the rehearsal dinner and, then, maracas with name tags for the wedding the following day. The colors were orange and yellow for the rehearsal dinner and orange and red for the wedding. Because the orange was so vibrant, I decided that a grey tone to the menu and place cards would look better and really make the orange and yellow stand-out - I think it worked! :)


Liz's Invites




Menu & Place Cards for Rehearsal Dinner





Maracas


I'm still working on the photos from Panida & Greg's wedding - should be up tomorrow! hurray! :)


1 comments:

Liz Davies said...

Hi Mishka -

Greetings from our honeymoon in Playa Mujeres!

Two words: THANK YOU. I was seriously jumping up and down when I saw
all of the work you did. Everything turned out beyond perfect. The
menus and placecards were exactly what I was hoping for--I will send you
pics of the rehearsal dinner as soon as I get back. The maracas,
however, were the hit of the party. I can't tell you how much fun
everyone had with them. They got people on the dance floor that I NEVER
would have expected to dance (including Matt's parents). Everyone kept
complementing our calla lilly theme and said that you had essentially
created a logo for our wedding. It was just wonderful.

I'm still on cloud nine from such a wonderful time in Zihua, and your
details made it the perfect weekend. Thanks so much.
-Liz Davies (so weird!)

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina