Tuesday 20 January 2009

2 Pesos - Starfish unlike any other...

A big shout out goes to Joy & Derrick who were married this past January 17th! I am sure they are honeymooning it away in style in the Riviera Maya!!!

Joy came to me last September and wanted some maracas which somehow could combine her super kewl, slightly beachy STDS with her more romantic, whimsical invites (I was told both were done by Sarah Sprouille of Sprouille Designs!).



Joy's Super Kewl STDS



Joy's Whimsical Invites


Her colors were chocolate brown, celadon (even I had to look that one up!!) and yellow gold. Omar and I put our heads together and this is what we came-up with...

Joy's Super Kewl, Whimsical Maracas!



My favorite part of this maraca is the handle - I thought it would be great to have the design repeated on the handle and I love how Omar managed to pull it off :):)!!


Since I believe we need to wait until after her wedding before revealing a bride's design, next Tuesday we have K8's blue, red and white wedding project which was also super fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina