Thursday 17 November 2011

November Flowers and Feathers...

The month of November has just flown by and I wanted to get some Congratulations out before the month is over before I know it! So, big huge shout-outs to:

Chanel and her new husband who tied the knot this November 4th at the beautiful Las Caletas. I've always been a big fan of this color combination - just says "fiesta" to me ;).

(based on Kate)

Lee Ann who tied the knot this November 11th right here in Vallarta with Michael & Eva from Vallarta Weddings - Lee Ann seriously sent me the most graphic detailed example of what she wanted that I've ever gotten and I think the end result was mah-ve-lous!

(custom design)

Beth & Chip who said "we do!"this November 12th in Cabos ... I really heart heart these maracas - the color combination and the design - just really pretty.

(custom design)

Shannon & Anthony who also tied the knot November 12th at the Hotel Playacar Palace in Cabos. Love red and blue!

(based on Kate)

Caroline & Jean-Nicholas who said their "i dos" this November 14th Iberostar Grand in Quintana Roo!

(based on Lacy Romance)

And last but not least Katherine & Mike who said "yes!" this November 16th at our very own Dreams in Puerto Vallarta.

(based on Lacy Romance)

Coming-up Jenae & Trae's wedding blog! And don't forget to enter the WINWIN Competition and win 20 of our hand-painted maracas in the January drawing! Whootwhoot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina