Monday 28 November 2011

Flowers and Unique Colors...

I'm ready to blog about Jenae & Trae's wedding but need to give some shout-outs first! Huge congratulations to:

Taylor & Greg who said their "i dos" in the States before heading down to Vallarta to have their reception dinner celebration. I just did a few centerpieces and some other floral arrangements - unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of their centerpieces which were tall vases filled with ginger and heliconia and big rose floral balls on top, but I do have one picture of the floral balls. A really beautiful, kind-hearted couple - gracious even when I mixed up the dinner dates!



Ivana & Neal who said "we do" this November 11th here in Puerto Vallarta under the superb guidance of Priscilla & Hector of Prisar Weddings.



Tabitha & Luke who said "yes" this past November 19th in Nuevo Vallarta. I love the color combination of these maracas.



Megan & Mark who tied the knot November 25th at the Barcelo in Cabos.



And last but not least, Erin & Shane who said their "i dos" this November 26th somewhere in Quintana Roo under the guidance of Leanne Marie Weddings. I really heart heart this design.



Next up ... Jenae & Trae's wedding blog! I'm so excited!! And please don't forget to enter the WINWIN contest and win 20 of our hand-painted maracas. Details here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina