Wednesday 18 January 2012

November, December & January Shout-Outs!


Holy Cowzers! I knew I was a bit behind but had no idea until I took a look at my shout-outs! I'm so sorry my sweet brides but better late than never ... HUGE congratulations are in order for:

Ivana & Neal who tied the knot right here in Vallarta under the coordination of the beautiful Priscilla from Prisar on November 23rd.
(based on maracas from Jenn & Kent)

Bailey & Liam who said their "i dos" also right here in Vallarta this past November 25th.

(based on White Flowers)

Melanie & Richard who said "yes" at Dreams Riviera Cancun this past December 1st.


(based on Jenn)


 Melissa & her groom who tied the knot at the Marival in Nuevo Vallarta this past December 2nd.

(based on Palm Trees)

 Pam & Brandon who also tied the knot at the Azul Sensatori Hotel in Riviera Maya on December 3rd.

 (based on Palm Trees)

Kevin & Jessica who said their "i dos" at the Bahia Principe Azul this December 8th.  I really heart the two-tone color combinations.

(based on Heidi)

Kristen and her love who said their "i dos" at the Dreams Huatulco this December 9th.  Unbeknownst to Kristen we included a hand-painted fan because I've never had anyone do such an amazing job of ordering as she did ;).  I heart how the fan turned out too ;).

(based on Heidi)

Jade & Paul who said "yes, absolutely!" right here in Las Caletas this December 10th.
(based on Heidi)

Lauren and her groom who tied the knot at the Maroma Resort Riviera Maya this December 10th.

(based on Amanda)

Sing & Kevin who said "i do" at Hotel El Pez in Tulum ALSO on December 10th ;).

(based on Amanda)

Emerald and her groom who tied the knot in Cancun this December 17th.  I heart heart the "shake me tags" which Gabi did!

(based on Lacy Romance)

Dave & Vanessa who said "yes, we do" at our very own Playa Fiesta this December 20th.

(based on Talavera)

Erica & Michael who tied the knot right here in Vallarta this December 28th.

(based on Liz)


 Dustin & Tiffany who said "i do" at Dreams Cancun this January 12th.

(based on Melanie)

 Patty & Jim who said "absolutely!" at Hilton Los Cabos this January 14th.

(custom design)

 Kathleen & Sherwin who tied the knot at our very own Las Caletas this January 14th.

(based on Jenn)

 And last but not least Trista & Stephen who said "we will" in Dreams Tulum this January 17th!

(custom design)

WHEW! Was that ever a mouthful?! Coming-up more shout-outs (I know, I know!) as many of you are tying the knot end of January and we are working on some really pretty new custom orders as I type :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina