Saturday 5 March 2011

A twist on a palm tree, lacy romance, and starfish!

Biggest belated shout-out goes to Tara & Andy who said "yes yes yes" this past February 10th at the ever popular Dreams Riviera Cancun. They had a really cute logo and Antonio really got the spirit of it, I think :).



Shout-out to Kelly & Allison who said "i do" February 24th ... well, honestly, I'm not sure where. The maracas were picked-up and ferried away last month ;). Jazmine was the artist for these palm trees and I heart how they turned out.



Congratulations goes to Stephanie who tied the knot at Playa Fiesta this past February 25th. I actually got to meet her which was a real treat - a real sweetheart :). She chose the lacy romance and Israel did a beautiful job.



And another Congratulations to a Dreams Riviera Cancun bride, Amy, who chose the Julian but with her own distinctive colors - I heart this design anyway and I think her colors just gave it a neat, unique spin.


Up next is Ghadeer & Pancho's wedding blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina