Sunday 16 January 2011

2011 WINWIN ... WINNER!

Big drum roll please! Our First Prize Winner is ......

With over 180 votes by friends and family I can't say I'm super surprised by the outcome, although last year I do believe a late entry with one vote was our winner ;). Congratulations Veronica and if you could please email me so we can talk about your wedding date and your maracas :).

Our Second Prize Winner is......


Bonnie also had a huge turn-out of friends/family but I swear I didn't fix it this way - my husband actually did the drawing as our impartial judge ;). Bonnie has already ordered some maracas with tags but she has the option of 20 fork place cards OR a hand-painted fan to match her order :). If you could please contact me Bonnie to let me know what you would like to do :).

Thank-yous to everyone for entering and playing along with us this year ... we will do it again next year, around the same time so, if you are newly engaged and not getting married until next year, just put it on your calender ;).

I'm also planning little give-away surprises this spring, so keep your eyes open ;)....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina