Wednesday 30 June 2010

Invite Inspirations...

I'm running behind but have to give the biggest shout-out to Marviette (whose maraca order was handled entirely by her BFF Shawnda - way to go Shawnda!) who tied the knot with her love this past June 26th in Cancun and to Julie who tied the knot this past June 26th in Tulum.

Both of these maraca designs were based off of their invites. Shawnda sent me Marviette's beautiful invites and we decided to base something off of the beautiful flower arabesque - the only thing I would have changed would have been to do the color in white - the fuschia didn't show-up well against the orange - but I think it still turned out really pretty!




I can't wait to see Julie's final invite - this invite was her inspiration but the company she was going to order it from couldn't do her order - but we based the maracas off of this idea anyway and I just love how they turned out - both of these were painted by the ever talented Antonio and Israel ;). Good job guys! I had a great time doing her tags and I think they complimented the maracas really well.



Coming-up, our blog gets a much needed facelift and I'm going to share a wedding inspiration board to get your juices flowing :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina