Thursday 6 January 2011

Last shout out of 2010....

I meant to get this up before the New Year but we had technical difficulties related to the photo :). Big Congratulations to Sara who tied the knot somewhere up north :) and used these fans as gifts to her bridesmaids :). She also ended-up with some palm tree fans which also turned out pretty - don't ask me how that happened ;).




Next week without fail I will be posting pictures of Jenn & Kent's wedding which took place in Sayulita Thanksgiving 2010 and right after that will be Meredith & Spencer's wedding which just took place this past Tuesday and was absolutely magical!

Happy New Year my lovely brides - thank you for sharing your wonderful spirits with me and I look forward to ending this 2010/2011 season with a flourish! And don't forget to enter the WINWIN contest - the drawing is January 15th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Visión Mandarina